Celebrating Good Eats in the Adirondacks
Tupper Lake will join restaurants from Lake Placid, Saranac Lake, Wilmington, Jay & Keene to celebrate EAT ADK Restaurant Week. During this 8-day celebration of culinary exploration, participating restaurants will offer multiple course menus at fixed prices. Discover some of the Adirondacks best eats at discounted prices during the 2nd Annual EAT ADK Restaurant Week.
Participating Tupper Lake Restaurants:
Click restaurant names to view their EAT ADK menu.
- Amado Bakery & Bistro – 10 Cliff Avenue, Tupper Lake
- Big Tupper Brewing – 12 Cliff Avenue, Tupper Lake
- The Marketplace Pub & Deli – 2594 NY-30, Tupper Lake
- P-2’s Irish Pub – 31 Main Street, Tupper Lake
- Well Dressed Food – 87 Park Street, Tupper Lake
- Find the complete list of participating restaurants across the Adirondacks at www.EATADK.com.
Enjoy dinner and a movie!
Looking for a way to relax after dining at a participating EAT ADK restaurant? EAT ADK has teamed up with The Palace Theater and The Adirondack State Theater to offer $5 movie passes. When you dine at a participating EAT ADK restaurants you will receive your discounted movie ticket. Movie passes are valid from Thursday, April 27th to Thursday May 4th. (Select movies may not qualify).
- Keep checking back for additional information as the event gets closer.
- View all participating EAT ADK Restaurant Week restaurants & events visit www.EATADK.com.
Eat ADK Event Details
- P-2’s Irish Pub
- Tuesday, May 2nd – 2 for 1 Bottled Beers
- Wednesday, May 3rd – 2 for 1 Wine from 4-6pm
- Thursday, April 27th and May 4th – Bourbon Tasting from 4-6pm
- Friday, April 28th – Draft Specials from 4-6pm
- Saturday, April 29th – Shot Specials from 8-11pm
- The Marketplace
- Tuesday, May 2nd – Trivia Night Starting at 7pm
- Big Tupper Brewing
- Saturday, April 29th – Live Music by Jim + E from 4-7pm
(Information courtesy of tupperlake.com and eatadk.com)